If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. There are a few options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many cases you can get a bail bond. If you need bail bonds in Yates Center, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! We are constantly open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From a couple hundred to a several thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. If you or your loved one can’t get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in costly bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Yates Center, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, call our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Yates Center, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, but don’t worry. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to help you, 24/7. Our comprehensive bail services also include some specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns multiple entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more second locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With more than 30 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. For a certified bail bondsman in Yates Center, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.