If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most economical choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in Leoti, KS. Our bail bondsmen are here 24/7 to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually involve higher bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few people have the extra cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. Excluding those crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Leoti, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, call our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Leoti, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. Understanding the bail system on your own can be not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have several certified bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to assist you, 24 hours a day. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Leoti, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to work. With more than 30 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. We always ensure your information is kept private and treat every customer with care. Open 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bail services in Leoti, KS.