If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Newbury, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Whatever time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail agents are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Bail prices can vary widely, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Newbury, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Newbury, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Newbury, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want quality service, call Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Newbury, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be stressful, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. If you’re not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always make sure your data is kept secure and treat every client with respect. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail services in Newbury, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!