While the price of bail is legally required to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail services in WaKeeney, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our agency is open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually involve steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you cannot get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total amount of cash bail yourself. Excluding those charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in WaKeeney, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in WaKeeney, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for probation violation, contact one of our bail agents in WaKeeney, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. All the legal terms can be particularly confusing for first-time offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. Our comprehensive bail services also cover a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in WaKeeney, KS, call our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend another minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with fast, professional service. No matter what charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. For a trusted bail bondsman in WaKeeney, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.