If the one problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t despair. There are a few choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can get a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Gore, KS. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail bondsmen are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. Although there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Gore, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Gore, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Gore, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t that simple either. Understanding the bail system by yourself is difficult, especially if this is your first time going through the system. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents stationed throughout the state to assist you, day or night. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with immigration bonds in Gore, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another minute in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. With more than 35 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you or a loved one require bail bonds in Gore, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.