If the one thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t fret. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many scenarios you can get a bail bond. If you are looking for bail bonds in Conway, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! No matter what time of day or night it is, our dedicated bail bondsmen are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is set by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Not many defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Conway, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in steep bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Conway, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t worry. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to new offenders. To help you get through the bail system, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Conway, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves three entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. With over 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can always count on the utmost respect and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. For a trusted bail bondsman in Conway, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.