If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Belle Plaine, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can vary significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few people have enough money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call us for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. In addition to bail services for the common crimes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You may not get a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Belle Plaine, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the comforts of your home or getting back to work. No matter your location, we have local bond agents throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, professional service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always depend on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Belle Plaine, KS, or anywhere else in the state!