If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t fret. The most affordable option is to get a bail bond from your local bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Johnson City, KS. Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Depending on your individual case, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. Though a few people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Johnson City, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Johnson City, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Johnson City, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Johnson City, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t that simple either. The confusing legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our full bond services also cover some specialty bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Johnson City, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to your job. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. Available 24 hours a day, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bond services in Johnson City, KS.