While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Except for a few criminal charges, many defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Stafford, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our agency is open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a couple of crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, professional bail bond service in Stafford, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Stafford, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Stafford, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t worry. The complex legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bail agents can also assist you with some specialty or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Stafford, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. At our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the highest privacy. When you or a loved one need bail services in Stafford, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.