While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Smith Center, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail bondsmen are available at all times to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Bail prices can range widely, from $100 to tens of thousands and more depending on the specifics of your case. Very few people have the extra money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, call us before you lose another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been jailed for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. Figuring out the bail system by yourself can be difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars anytime, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our full bail services also include some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Smith Center, KS, contact our bail agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay behind bars when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out of jail fast. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond in any amount. At our agency, you can count on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Smith Center, KS, or anywhere else in the state!