While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Center, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our offices are available 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Depending on your specific situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. Though a few people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total price. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Center, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are behind bars for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Center, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, especially to first-time offenders. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our bondsmen can also assist you when it comes to some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to work. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local bondsman prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can always depend on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Center, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!