If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t worry. Except for a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Goodland, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes often involve higher bail prices, the precise number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few people have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. Excluding a few charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to high bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Goodland, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges carry higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, call our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Goodland, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be stressful, and the bail process isn’t so simple either. The confusing legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24/7, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Goodland, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bonds in Goodland, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out from behind bars quickly. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. If you need bail bonds in Goodland, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.