If the only problem standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t worry. Except for a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Rossville, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our bail agents are available around the clock to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual case, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a few crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Rossville, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Rossville, KS.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail bonds in Rossville, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Rossville, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t worry. Understanding the bail system on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. Because of this, we have more than 35 certified bail agents located throughout the state to help you, day or night. In addition to bail services for the common causes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Rossville, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Rossville, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and return to your job or your loved ones. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the cost. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Rossville, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.