While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Mission, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our bail bondsmen are here 24/7 to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can range widely, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total amount of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Mission, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call us for quick release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can result in expensive bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Mission, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Mission, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Mission, KS, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. All the legal jargon can be particularly stressful for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail process, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. Our full bond services also include a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our certified bondsmen about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Mission, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if your judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Mission, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have local bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, professional service. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond in any amount. At our agency, you can depend on quality service with respect and the utmost discretion. When you require bail bonds in Mission, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.