If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most cases you can use a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail bonds in Menoken, KS. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually carry higher bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. Very few defendants have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full price. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for fast release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, affordable bail bond service in Menoken, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, leave jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Menoken, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Menoken, KS, contact the team at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. All the legal terms can be particularly stressful for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our bondsmen are also happy to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Menoken, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Menoken, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bonds in Menoken, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay locked up when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. Whichever charges you are facing, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Menoken, KS, or anywhere else in the state!