If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. The most economical option is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. If you or a loved one need bail services in Dover, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually carry steeper bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $1 million. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total amount. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more time in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI arrests can lead to expensive bail amounts, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Dover, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Dover, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t worry. If you are not familiar with legal terms, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail bondsmen stationed throughout the state to assist you, day or night. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes listed above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Dover, Kansas anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns multiple parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. With more than 35 bail agents serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. For a certified bail agent in Dover, Kansas, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.