While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Auburn, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our offices are always open 24/7, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually involve steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the price of bail can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or three in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Auburn, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Auburn, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Auburn, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Auburn, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Auburn, KS, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, so don’t panic. If you’re not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars 24/7, in over 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but may incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge orders a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your family. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every customer with care. When you or a loved one need bail services in Auburn, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.