If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. If you or a loved one are looking for bail services in Liberal, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail bondsmen are here around the clock to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full amount. While there are a few crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Liberal, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Liberal, KS.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for probation violation, contact one of our bail agents in Liberal, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that an arrest can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to first-time offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail anytime, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Liberal, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the safety of your home or returning to work. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail fast. From lesser misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every customer with respect. For a certified bail agent in Liberal, KS, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.