While the cost of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most cases you can get a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Fargo, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our agency is available around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. From a couple hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. While some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Fargo, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, call Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Fargo, KS.
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses carry higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t worry. Figuring out the bail process on your own can be not easy, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also assist you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Fargo, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns multiple parties in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more second behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. We always make sure your data is kept secure and treat every client with care. If you require bail bonds in Fargo, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.