If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail services in Union, KS. Our bail agents are available 24 hours a day to help you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes usually carry higher bail prices, the precise cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Excluding those charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Union, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Union, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, but don’t worry. All the legal terms can be especially confusing for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have several certified bail bondsmen located throughout Kansas to help you, day or night. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court will earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail bonds, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can always depend on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bond services in Union, KS.