If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most affordable option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Salem, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail bondsmen are here around the clock to help you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your individual situation, cash bail could cost from $100 to $1 million. While some people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full amount. While there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Salem, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Salem, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for driving under the influence, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are happy to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Salem, KS.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be quite expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, call our licensed bail agents for bail bond services in Salem, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t worry. If you’re not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several certified bail agents located throughout the state to assist you, day or night. Our bondsmen are also happy to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may result in an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail bondsmen a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: If your judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and return to work or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby bondsman ready to help you get out of jail quickly. Whichever charges you are facing, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. We always ensure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with care. When you or a loved one need bail bonds in Salem, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.