While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Rockford, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of cash bail is determined by the judge and relies on several factors, including your charges, previous record, flight risk, and more. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $1 million. Not many defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, look no further than Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been charged for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: No matter the time of night or day, the bail bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to assist you with federal offense bail bonds in Rockford, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our professional bail agents for bail bond services in Rockford, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you’re not alone, but don’t panic. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, especially to new offenders. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our bondsmen are also glad to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Rockford, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Rockford, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns multiple parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with care. When you need bail services in Rockford, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.