If the one thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t worry. Except for a few criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Riverside, KS. Our offices are available around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges usually carry higher bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few people have the extra cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Instead of paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Excluding a few charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more nights in jail than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re arrested for drug charges in Riverside, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Riverside, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses with felony bail bonds in Riverside, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Riverside, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. The complex legal terms and high price of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our full bail services also include a few specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get an early release, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Used to delay payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are available to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another minute behind bars when you could be safe at home or working on your case. No matter your location, we have local bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, professional service. From lesser misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest discretion. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Riverside, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.