If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many cases you can get a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail services in Park, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our bail agents are available at all times to help you anytime you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious charges usually involve steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Bail prices can vary widely, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your situation. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many defendants. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Park, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need assistance affording bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally nerve-wracking situation, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. Understanding the bail system by yourself can be difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents stationed throughout the state to assist you, 24/7. Our bail agents can also help you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for professional assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if your judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your family. No matter your location, we have nearby bondsmen throughout Kansas to provide you with quick, professional service. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every client with care. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Park, KS, or anywhere else in the state!