If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your court date. Besides paying the full cost of bail, defendants often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail services in Park City, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our offices are available 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes often involve higher bail prices, the precise cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your case. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Park City, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out of jail and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Park City, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose money on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you need professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Park City, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how stressful and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for people. Understanding the bail process on your own is difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail agents stationed throughout Kansas to help you, day or night. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Park City, KS, contact our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Park City, KS, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: If the judge orders a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t need to stay in jail when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail fast. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. At our agency, you can count on professional service with respect and the highest privacy. For a trusted bail agent in Park City, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.