While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. If you are looking for bail services in Ohio, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Whatever time of day or night it is, our professional bail agents are here for you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes usually carry steeper bail prices, the precise cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. Depending on your individual situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the total amount of cash bail yourself. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing an expensive bail for drug charges, call us before you lose another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to costly bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Ohio, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. Understanding the bail process by yourself is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you navigate the bail system, we have over 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes mentioned above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Ohio, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If a judge requires a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to leave jail early.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A broader term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay in jail when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, personable service. No matter if you are looking at a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. You can trust that our agents will never treat you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information private. Available 24 hours a day, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bond services in Ohio, KS.