While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many situations you can use a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Morton, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our offices are available around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Depending on your specific situation, paying in full could cost between $100 to $100,000. If you can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Morton, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without going broke with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, requiring the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Morton, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, call our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Morton, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to first-time offenders. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to assist you clear all outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or returning to work. With over 30 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the expense. Clients can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people go to jail. Open 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Morton, KS.