If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most cases you can get a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in Minneha, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best serve you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Bail amounts can range dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. If you can’t get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Excluding those crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, choose Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for fast, affordable bail bond service in Minneha, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail bonds from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail bonds from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, but don’t worry. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. Our comprehensive bail services also include some specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appellant’s case to delay payment until the process is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time in jail when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or returning to your job. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 30 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we handle all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept secure and treat every customer with care. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Minneha, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!