While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many scenarios you can get a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Illinois, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes often involve steeper bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the surety while only paying a small percentage of the full cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a couple of charges where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you’re arrested for drug charges in Illinois, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Illinois, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Most felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail bondsmen can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Illinois, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. Understanding the bail system on your own is not easy, especially if this is your first time in jail. To help you navigate the bail system, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our full bail services also include some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few options when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in Illinois, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular type of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay behind bars when you could be home with your family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 35 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. We always make sure your data is kept private and treat every customer with respect. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Illinois, KS, or anywhere else in the state!