If the one thing standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the price of bail, don’t despair. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many cases you can use a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for certified bail bonds in Haysville, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, prior record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Bail amounts can range dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your situation. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. By using a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Haysville, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Haysville, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can lead to costly bail prices, so let us ease the financial burden with bail bonds in Haysville, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t break the bank trying to pay for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, call our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Haysville, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
We know that going to jail can be confusing, and the bail system isn’t so simple either. All the legal jargon can be especially confusing for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you navigate the bail system, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Haysville, KS, call our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to provide immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes called surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to your job or your family. Wherever your location, we have local bondsmen throughout the state to assist you with fast, personable service. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. You can always depend on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. If you or a loved one require bail bonds in Haysville, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.