While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Gypsum, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to determine precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can range dramatically, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. While a few people may be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. By using a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get and early release by only paying a small fraction of the total amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Gypsum, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Gypsum, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, affordable bail bond service in Gypsum, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you behind bars, missing work and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste money on cash bail for violating probation; let us help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need help affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. If you’re not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. To help you get through the bail system, we have over 35 bail agents working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge requires a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bail in Gypsum, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds comprise bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could go home with your family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with quick, professional service. Whether you are looking at a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every customer with care. If you require bail services in Gypsum, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.