If the only problem standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t despair. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail agent, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Greeley, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Whatever time of day or night it is, our licensed bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a significant roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail agent comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Greeley, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Greeley, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Greeley, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money with felony bail bonds in Greeley, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let us help you bail out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Greeley, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t panic. The complex legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. Because of this, we have more than 35 licensed bail bondsmen located throughout the state to assist you, 24/7. We can also assist you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you need an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we can help you out.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if your judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail agents a call for confidential, professional service.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time behind bars when you could be in the safety of your home or returning to your job. No matter your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, professional service. From lesser misdemeanor charges to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. professional bail services in Greeley, KS.