While the price of bail is legally obligated to not be excessive, it is frequently more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. The most economical option is to get a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small fraction of the price of cash bail. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Grant, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are available 24 hours a day to assist you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for many. If you cannot get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full amount. Although there are a few charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to assist with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for fast release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep price of felony bail keep you in jail, missing work and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, requiring the help of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near Grant, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a weapons violation, call our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Grant, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and sometimes scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. The complex legal jargon and high price of bail can make the incident even more stressful. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our comprehensive bond services also include some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and return to work or your loved ones. With more than 30 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a major one, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. We always ensure your information is kept private and treat every client with respect. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Grant, KS, or anywhere else in the state!