While the cost of bail is legally obligated to not be burdensome, it is often more than defendants can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you often have a few other choices to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Garden Plain, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are here for you, including weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your situation. If you cannot get the cash from a family member or friend, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay in jail. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Garden Plain, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bail agents for quick release if you’ve been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t worry. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out from behind bars anytime, in over 75 counties throughout the state. Our full bond services also cover some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you require an appearance bond to get an early release, contact your local Kansas bondsman at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you want to clear a recent or past arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: If your judge requires a cash bond or cash-only bail, you must pay the full amount in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are available to help with immigration bail services in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend days or weeks behind bars while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to work or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a nearby agent prepared to help you get out from behind bars fast. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every client with respect. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Garden Plain, KS, or anywhere else in the state!