If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Excluding a few criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail bonds in Bel Aire, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our offices are available 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine exactly how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your specific situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few people have the extra money to bail themselves out of jail, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. While there are a couple of crimes for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Bel Aire, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your top choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, affordable bail bond service in Bel Aire, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot afford to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t lose a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, contact the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes scary situation, and the bail process can be complicated and hard to understand. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available around the clock, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. Our comprehensive bond services also include some specialty bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Bel Aire, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Bel Aire, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a particular kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another night locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. With more than 35 bail agents serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in Kansas. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can assist with any bail bond no matter the cost. With our agency, you can depend on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Bel Aire, KS, or anywhere else in the state!