If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. The most affordable choice is to obtain a bail bond from your nearest bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail services in Afton, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail bondsmen are here at all times to serve you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your specific case, paying in full could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few people have the extra cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small percentage of the full cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few criminal charges for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you or a loved one are arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Afton, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for fast release if you or a loved one have been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you in jail, away from your job and away from your loved ones.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for probation violation, contact one of our bail bondsmen in Afton, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you’re not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be confusing, especially to first-time offenders. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in over 75 counties throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also assist you when it comes to some specialty or less common bail bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court will earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Kansas, so give us a call anytime for help.
- Cash Bond: You must pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Afton, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A broader phrase, surety bonds include bail bonds as well as other kinds of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay in jail when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. No matter what charges you are facing, we can assist with any bail bond in any amount. With our agency, you can rely on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. Available 24/7, call 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. superior bond services in Afton, KS.