If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can get a bail bond. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Scott City, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail bondsmen are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe crimes often involve steeper bail prices, the specific cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for many. Very few people have the extra money to pay for their early release, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the full amount. While there are a couple of crimes where you are ineligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you or a loved one are in jail for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Scott City, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you get an early release without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail bonds from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re behind bars for violating probation, contact one of our bail agents in Scott City, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail services in Scott City, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t panic. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, especially to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several certified bail agents stationed throughout the state to assist you, 24/7. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you or your loved one with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Failing to appear for court may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Scott City, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to help you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Scott City, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t spend one more minute locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have local bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, personable service. Whichever charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. Clients can always rely on the utmost respect and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., as we know that innocent people get arrested. For a certified bail bondsman in Scott City, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.