While the price of bail is legally required to not be excessive, it is often more than people can afford, leaving them stuck in jail. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are able to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Russell, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our agency is open 24 hours a day, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never have to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more serious crimes often involve steeper bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. From a couple hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, the price of bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, usually 10 percent. Excluding those charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Russell, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for driving under the influence, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t stress about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Cash bail for a felony charge can be quite expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for violating probation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Russell, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. If you’re not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. The team at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout the state. Our bail agents are also glad to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Talk to our licensed bondsmen about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Russell, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Russell, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, certified help.
- Surety Bond: Often used interchangeably in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose another night behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bondsmen in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. You can know that our bondsmen will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. For a certified bail bondsman in Russell, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.