If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested late in the night, you can contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for speedy bail bonds in La Crosse, KS. Our agency is open 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to waste unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of cash bail is determined by the judge and depends on many factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to $100,000 and more depending on the specifics of your case. Very few people have enough money to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full amount of cash bail yourself. Except when you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in La Crosse, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact our bondsmen for fast release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in La Crosse, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail bonds in La Crosse, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the help of a bail bondsman.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes scary ordeal, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident even more stressful. This is why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always prepared to help you navigate the bail process. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes listed above, we also offer assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for your hearing may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear all outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need assistance with an immigration bail bond in La Crosse, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, certified help.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court date; get out and get back to work or your family. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. From minor misdemeanor offenses to costly felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. You can trust that our bondsmen will never judge you based on the crimes you’ve been charged with or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you or a loved one need bail bonds in La Crosse, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.