If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t fret. Except for a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in La Crosse-Brookdale, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail agents are available to you, even weekends and holidays.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the price of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Though some people might be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. By getting a bail bond from a licensed bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the full amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding a few crimes where bail is not an option or the judge will only accept cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in La Crosse-Brookdale, KS.
- Drug Charges: Call our bondsmen for quick release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let a bondsman from Owens Bonding Co. help you get out of jail without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your circumstances, misdemeanor bail may be expensive, demanding the assistance of a bail agent.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you need quality service, contact Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in La Crosse-Brookdale, KS.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for defendants. All the legal jargon can be particularly overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you get through the bail system, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bondsmen can also assist you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in La Crosse-Brookdale, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge orders a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our agents are happy to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay in jail when you could be home with your loved ones or working on your case. With more than 30 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From minor misdemeanor charges to costly felony charges, we manage all types of bail. Clients can always count on the utmost care and discretion at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people go to jail. If you or a loved one need bail services in La Crosse-Brookdale, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.