If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other options to choose from, including using a bail bond. Contact the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds in Stockton, KS at 866-830-2663, anytime of day or night. Our bail agents are available at all times to serve you whenever you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine exactly how much your bail will cost, as a judge sets this amount and it is non-negotiable. Bail prices can vary widely, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Not many people have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. By using a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get out of jail by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Although there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you need to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact us for fast release if you or a loved one have been arrested for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a DUI, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t worry about the price of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail in no time for only a small premium.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help reduce your expenses on felony bail bonds in Stockton, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our professional bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you or a loved one have been charged with a weapons violation, contact our licensed bondsmen for bail bond services in Stockton, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents located throughout Kansas to assist you, day or night. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you with specialty bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are available to assist you clear any outstanding arrest warrants.
- Cash Bond: If a judge orders a cash bail or cash-only bail, you must pay the amount in full in order to get out of jail early.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our certified bail agents a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to waste time in jail when you could be enjoying the comforts of your home or getting back to work. With over 35 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. If you are eligible for a bail bond, our agents can help get you out of jail at a fraction of the cost. You can trust that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. For a trusted bail bondsman in Stockton, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.