If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. Except for a couple of criminal charges, many defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond rather than the full amount in cash. Contact the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Plainville, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best assist you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the amount of bail based on severity of charges, prior criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Bail amounts can vary widely, from $100 to $100,000 and up depending on the specifics of your case. If you or your loved one can’t get the money from a friend or family member, that doesn’t mean that you have no other option. This is where a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail amount. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is ineligible for bail, Owens Bonding Co. can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Plainville, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug offenses, contact us before you spend another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you’ve been jailed for driving under the influence, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, low cost bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic when you hear the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail quickly for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be very expensive, so let us help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail quickly for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our professional bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for violating probation, call one of our bail agents in Plainville, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Kansas, contact the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you are not alone, so don’t panic. Understanding the bail process by yourself is not easy, especially if this is your first time going through the system. The staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you get out of jail 24 hours a day, in more than 75 counties throughout Kansas. In addition to bail bonds for the common causes mentioned above, we also provide help with:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to postpone payment until the process is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, which means you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bail in Plainville, KS anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more night behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have local bond agents throughout Kansas to assist you with fast, personable service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we manage all types of bail. We always make sure your data is kept secure and treat every client with respect. Open 24/7, dial 866-830-2663 for Owens Bonding Co. exceptional bail services in Plainville, KS.