If you can’t pay to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in most scenarios you can get a bail bond. If you or a loved one need bail services in Riley, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 day or night! Our bail bondsmen are available at all times to help you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge determines the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past criminal history, and other factors, the cost of bail will vary. Bail prices can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. While some people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most people. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. Unless you have been charged with a crime that is not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. can assist you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested for domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one are arrested for drug charges in Riley, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail bonds near you.
- DUI Bail: If you are behind bars for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Riley, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: We can help save you money on felony bail bonds in Riley, Kansas.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Don’t waste a fortune on cash bail for a probation violation; let our bondsmen help you get out of jail with a bail bond!
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need help paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t worry. All the legal jargon can be particularly overwhelming for new offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. Because of this, we have more than 35 professional bail bondsmen located throughout Kansas to help you, 24 hours a day. Our bondsmen are also happy to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Required to postpone payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and the rest of the state.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used the same way in the American court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay behind bars when you could go home with your family or working on your case. With more than 30 bail agents serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is here to help you anywhere in the state. Whichever charges you are facing, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond in any amount. We always ensure your data is kept private and treat every client with care. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Riley, KS, or anywhere else in the state!