If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in many cases you can use a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Ogden, KS from Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best serve you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Because a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. From a couple hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Very few defendants have the extra cash to bail themselves out of jail, and getting help from a family member or friend isn’t always an option. This is when a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail price. While there are a few crimes where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is glad to help with all other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and our bondsmen will get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Call our bail agents for quick release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get out of jail without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t panic about the cost of bail for a federal offense; let Owens Bonding Co. get you out of jail fast for only a small percentage.
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses with felony bail services in Ogden, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons violation bail bond in Kansas, call the agents at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are confused or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, but don’t panic. Understanding the bail process on your own is difficult, especially if this is your first time getting arrested. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bondsmen are also glad to help you with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for a court hearing, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Used to postpone payment until after an appeal, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond benefits both you and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of options when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Ogden, KS, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond for early release.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail bonds, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Often used the same way in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific type of surety bond uncommon outside of the country.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. With over 30 bondsmen serving more than 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in the state. As long as you are eligible for bail, our agents can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. You can know that our agents will never treat you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. Call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail services in Ogden, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!