If you can’t afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. Besides paying the full cost of bail, you usually have a few other options to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you get arrested late in the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Madison, KS. We are constantly open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best help you.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the cost of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Unless you are a wealthy celebrity, the price of bail can be a major deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Not many people have an extra $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a scenario, you can get a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the full cost of cash bail yourself. While there are a few crimes for which you are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Madison, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you’re facing drug charges in Madison, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in costly bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Madison, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony charge can be very expensive, so let our bail bondsmen help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to pay the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor charge, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near Madison, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need assistance paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. If you are not familiar with legal jargon, the terms and processes can be confusing, particularly to first-time offenders. Because of this, we have several licensed bail agents located throughout the state to help you, day or night. Our bondsmen are also glad to assist you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court date will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our certified bail agents about getting an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Madison, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a couple of choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Madison, KS, so give us a call today for assistance.
- Cash Bond: In a few instances, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need help with an immigration bail bond in Madison, KS, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Frequently used interchangeably in the U.S. court system, a bail bond is a specific kind of surety bond uncommon outside of the States.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has more than 35 bail agents in counties all over the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail quickly. No matter if you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail agents will make sure you get out of jail as quickly as possible. At our agency, you can count on quality service with respect and the utmost privacy. For a certified bail bondsman in Madison, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.