If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are a few options when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most cases you can get a bail bond. Call the experts at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail bonds in Sterling, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. We are constantly open 24/7, to best help you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges usually involve higher bail prices, the exact number will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and past criminal record, if any. Depending on your specific situation, cash bail could cost between $100 to $100,000. Very few people have enough cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. Rather than paying the cash bail in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the full price. Excluding a few charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you were arrested on domestic violence charges, call us and we’ll get you out of jail quickly, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another second in jail!
- DUI Bail: DUI charges can result in high bail amounts, so let us help you with the financial burden with bail bonds in Sterling, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony arrest can be very expensive, so let our bail agents help you save some money with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Sterling, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail bond, give us a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With extensive experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process is for defendants. The complex legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the incident all the more stressful. To help you get through the bail process, we have more than 35 bail bondsmen working 24/7 throughout the state. Our bail agents can also assist you with some specialized or less common bail bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one need an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Sterling, KS, call our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the full bail amount if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you need help with an immigration bail bond in Sterling, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional help.
- Surety Bond: Occasionally referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds involve the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail agent) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t have to stay locked up when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to costly felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. We always make sure your information is kept private and treat every client with care. If you need bail services in Sterling, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.