If the only problem standing between you and getting out of jail before court is the cost of bail, don’t fret. Besides paying the cash bail price in full, defendants usually have a few other choices to pick from, including using a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Belleville, KS. Our agency is open 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to spend unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge determines the price of bail based on severity of charges, past record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the cost of leaving jail early can be a significant deterrent when it comes to leaving jail early. Very few defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you money, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the cash bail amount. Excluding those charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, contact us for domestic violence bail bonds in Belleville, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you or a loved one require bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for quick, professional bail bond service in Belleville, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; call the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: We can help reduce your expenses on felony bail services in Belleville, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor offense with bail services from our experienced bail bondsmen.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re in jail for violating probation, call one of our bail bondsmen in Belleville, KS for affordable bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Belleville, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for quick, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
We understand that going to jail can be overwhelming, and the bail system isn’t that simple either. All the legal jargon can be particularly overwhelming for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. To help you get through the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. Our comprehensive bond services also cover some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: Missing your court hearing will not only result in bond forfeiture, but might incur an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a type of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is complete.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to clearing an arrest warrant in Kansas, so give us a call today for help.
- Cash Bond: You may not use a bail bond and are required to pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: When you require immigration bail assistance, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: Sometimes referred to as surety bonds, bail bonds include the obligee (court), principal (defendant) and surety (bail bondsman) in a legal arrangement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more night locked in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to provide you with quick, professional service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony offenses, we handle all types of bail. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every client with respect. For a trusted bail agent in Belleville, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, 24 hours a day.