If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the price of bail, don’t despair. There are a few choices when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many situations you can get a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in South Hutchinson, KS from Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are available 24/7, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
While more severe charges often involve steeper bail prices, the exact cost will depend on other factors such as your danger to the public and prior criminal record, if any. From a few hundred to a several thousands of dollars, bail can be an overwhelming financial burden for some. Very few people have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. By using a bail bond from a certified bail bondsman, you can get and early release by only paying a small percentage of the total amount, typically 10 percent. Excluding those charges when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our agents can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t spend more time behind bars than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you’re looking at an expensive bail for drug charges, contact us before you waste another minute in jail!
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been jailed for a DUI, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without spending your savings with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony offenses have higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you cannot manage to afford cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you’re arrested for probation violation, contact one of our bail agents in South Hutchinson, KS for low-cost bail bonds.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re behind bars on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. The confusing legal terms and high cost of bail can make the experience even more stressful. That’s why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24 hours a day, always ready to help you navigate the bail process. Our comprehensive bond services also include a few specialized bonds, including:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may result in an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a form of surety bond used in an appeals case to delay payment until the case is over.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear an arrest warrant, talk to Owens Bonding Co. for professional help about your options.
- Cash Bond: You cannot use a bail bond and must pay cash bail if the judge demands a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail bonds, give one of our certified bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which involves three entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste one more minute in jail when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent ready to help you get out from behind bars quickly. Whichever charges you are in jail for, we can help with any bail bond in any amount. Clients can always depend on the utmost care and privacy at Owens Bonding Co., because we know that innocent people get arrested. If you require bail services in South Hutchinson, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.