If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. There are many choices when it comes to getting out of jail, and in most situations you can use a bail bond. Even if you’re arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for affordable bail services in Reno, KS. Our bail bondsmen are here 24/7 to assist you whenever you or a loved one needs to get out of jail.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will cost, as a judge determines this amount and it is non-negotiable. From several hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. While a few people might be able to dip into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for most defendants. This is where a bail bondsman comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. Excluding a few crimes when bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: When you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Reno, KS.
- Drug Charges: If you’re facing drug charges in Reno, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: When you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, professional bail bond service in Reno, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the steep cost of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Get out of jail fast for a misdemeanor charge with bail services from our experienced bail agents.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one need probation violation bail service, give us a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: For a weapons charge bail bond in Reno, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable service!
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail process, you are not alone, so don’t panic. If you are not familiar with legal language, the terms and processes can be overwhelming, particularly to new offenders. To help you get through the bail system, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. In addition to bail bonds for the common crimes listed above, we also provide assistance with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may earn you an additional misdemeanor charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bondsmen about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Reno, KS today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bondsmen are here to help you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: In some instances, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Our bondsmen are available to provide immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and throughout the state.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which concerns multiple entities in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
There’s no need to lose time behind bars when you could be enjoying the safety of your home or getting back to work. Wherever your location, we have local bondsmen throughout the state to assist you with quick, personable service. Whether you are facing a minor charge or a federal offense, our bail bondsmen will make sure you get out of jail as fast as possible. We always ensure your data is kept secure and treat every customer with respect. If you or a loved one require bail bonds in Reno, KS, call the team at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.