If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out in advance of your hearing. The most affordable choice is to get a bail bond from your local bail bondsman, which costs only a small percentage of the price of cash bail. Call the professionals at Owens Bonding Co. for low-priced bail services in Nickerson, KS at 866-830-2663, day or night. Our offices are always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to best assist you and your loved ones.
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no method to know precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge determines this number and it is non-negotiable. Depending on your specific case, cash bail could cost from $100 to $100,000. Very few defendants have enough cash to pay for their early release, and seeking help from a family member or friend isn’t always available. By getting a bail bond from a certified bail agent, you can get out of jail by only paying a small fraction of the full amount, usually 10 percent. While there are a couple of charges where you are not eligible for a bail bond, Owens Bonding Co. is happy to assist with any other charges, including:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’ve been arrested on domestic violence charges, give us a call and we’ll get you out of jail as soon as possible, day or night.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail services for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for a DUI, call your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Nickerson, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: Regardless of the time of day or night, the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co. are glad to help you with federal offense bail bonds in Nickerson, KS.
- Felony Bail: Don’t let the high price of felony bail keep you behind bars, away from your job and away from your family.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Depending on your situation, misdemeanor bail may be costly, demanding the assistance of a bail bond.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24/7.
- Weapons Charges: When you want professional service, choose Owens Bonding Co. for weapons charge bail bonds in Nickerson, Kansas.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complex and hard to understand. Figuring out the bail process on your own can be difficult, especially if this is your first time in jail. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail bondsmen working 24 hours a day throughout the state. Our bail agents are also glad to help you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: Skipping your court hearing will not only lead to bond forfeiture, but might result in an additional charge of failing to appear.
- Appeal Bond: Contact our licensed bail agents about obtaining an appeal bond or supersedeas bond in Nickerson, Kansas today.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a recent or old arrest warrant in Kansas, give our bail agents a call and we will help you out.
- Cash Bond: In some cases, the judge may require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: If you need immigration bail bonds, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You don’t have to stay behind bars when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local bondsman prepared to help you get out of jail fast. No matter what charges you are in jail for, our bondsmen can help with any bail bond no matter the cost. You can know that our bondsmen will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information secure. When you or a loved one require bail bonds in Nickerson, KS, call the bondsmen at Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663.